Hi everyone :)

X

Xylia

Original poster
Hello peoples! :) how is everyone? I hope you're all doing well :) I am new here, and a bit rusty but not really new to rp. Hopefully I can jump in and get back to it quickly though!
I like to talk with people just as much as I like to rp so please don't be afraid to just say Hi if you'd like!
My absolute favorite rp genre is Fantasy, if you're looking for a new Fantasy rp partner please don't be afraid to messege me and just be like "Hey you! Rp with me!" Haha.

Hiya there Xylia, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

First of all, that's a super cool looking avatar! *claps*

Secondly, glad to have you here on Iwaku with us! We have loads of different rps you can check out, or if you want, you can make your own group rps or partner search for you own plots :3

Hope you have a great time here! Happy Roleplaying!

Hi Xylia! Greenie's right, that IS a super cool avatar. Do you know the artist/source?

Fantasy is a classic genre. What kind of fantasy settings do you like? Traditional medieval stuff? Dragons and elves and all that?

Glad you've decided to get back into RPing and give Iwaku a shot. Let me know if I can help you with anything. :]

Hey Xylia :3 Welcome to Iwaku!! I'm doing good thanks, how are you?

Hopefully you'll find plenty of partners here to help knock that rust off, fantasy RPs are normally pretty popular. If you wanna chat with people, I'd recommend checking out our General Chat section and our official Discord. There is normally idle chatting and nonsense a plenty between those two.

Other than that I'll just say welcome again and wish you happy roleplaying :3

I think fantasy is the favorite around Iwaku, I'm absolutely sure you came to the right place! Welcome aboard, Xylia! If you have any questions regarding the site, don't hesitate to ask!

Oh, and have this cookie :cookie: as well! Enjoy.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! I tend to lean toward magic, dragons, werewolves, and medieval types of fantasy. I like to do more modern timeframes as well. I'm not incredibly picky. :bsmile: