Hi every one I'm Sheba

S

SHEBANYX13

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? If in a RP please use my Charater's name if not then call me Sheba

Boy, girl, or a mystery? i'm 100% a girl

How old are you? i'm 21 but i RP different ages from 14 to 24

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? yes and i've been role playing since i was 14

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? i'm new to group role plays but i can hold my own with two to three different people. My default it one on one

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Both but I also love playing in the creek and catching tadpoles snakes and lizards oh yeah and fish. If i'm not out side im glued to a sketch book or a smut novle or on a RP site...typically F-list but i'm looking for others too.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?Disturbia by Rihanna and Ever after High theame song (even though i've yet to see the show myself)

hello *bows* and welcome to the site if you have any questions just ask we are all nice here

um well i have an RP in mind but i'm not sure how to start....

Evening and welcome to Iwaku. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Hallo there, Sheba! Welcome to the community! :D