Hi derr...

M

Mystic

Original poster
Hey guis! I'm Mystic, or Conor, you can call me anything but late to lunch! I'm an absolute novice at RP-ing, but i'll definitely give it the old college go! I'm 19, a college student in dirty jersey, if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask!(:

Ahoy, Mystic! Welcome to Iwaku!
Dirty Jersey..Arrr..I remember those days.

So, ye be a novice to RP'ing ey?

Here, take a hold of this
scrawlin, It'll be helping ye out navigating about as well help you out some.

And I've believe ye can use
this. It leads ye to the RP Academy..A place to help with writing skills, or request a Captain to help, if ye feel ye need so.

Anymore questions? Don't be a landlubber! Ask me, or anyone else! We'd be happy to help!

Don't mind Juku, he seems to be preferring the side that'll get your booty lately. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku~ I am Mitten and I prefer staying on the saner side of the world, which is almost an oxymoron seeing as I am a member of Iwaku.....

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here, I know I sure do! There are plenty of friendly Iwakuians and Staff that will be glad to answer any questions you may have, so please feel free to ask me or anyone else! ^^

Hope to see you around!

Hello welcome here,

I am also a bit of a new user here hehe and seeking to make new friends and such ;) Hope you will have fun on here, from the little I have done, I already like it here ;)

ASteala ;)

That part of 'dirty jersey' made me laugh xD
Welcome to the Community, Conor!
All of us at some point were novie Rpers, and I can say that I, also am a novice Rper ^-^
Let us know if we can help you!

Always forgot! I'm Doxa XD

Hi Mystic! You've come to the right place for RP. Hope you've been poking around and finding interesting things!