hi all! (*^^*)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

Tigerlily

Original poster
Hey guys,

I'm a forum roleplay newbie! You can call me Ty! :)

I usually roleplay in chats or email with friends and in chat/script style so I'm pretty much rough around the edges with this. Hopefully will pick it up quickly. Haha.
Any tips would be surely appreciated!(*^^*)

Dunno what else to say but hope I can jump in soon!

Oh and if anyone wants to do the chat/email type of RP, let me know! :)

Nice ta meetcha! ヽ(*´▽)ノ♪

[MENTION=3890]Tigerlily[/MENTION]

Welcome! I would recommend going to the jump in section first. Its the best way to ease yourself into this websight, and a good way to make some friends. It's the most laid back section as well which is good for people who may not like to post paragraphs. If you want to chat RP with someone just add me and send me a PM. I would be happy to hang out with a newbie =P

Again, welcome to the sight Lily. (If you don't mind me calling you that)

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION]

Thank you! I will! It's just it's kinda hard to get into midway but I'll search for something to try! (^^)

Haha, thank ya! I shall! The only problem is I haven't hit the post count yet for sending PMs but I totally will once I have. :)

*goes exploring*

Welcome to Iwaku. This site is great, for those who want to find role plays of any genre, any imaginative idea, and just spectacular for the open minded life of individuals. There are several point of Iwaku that are great to look at and familiarize yourself with. Don't worry so much with your role play skills. Iwaku welcomes anyone with a love to write that role plays in any sort of way. The staff have done an amazing job with maintaining an building Iwaku to how you see it now. They are very friendly and tend to hear out complaints and ideas that you may have. They help as much as they can too. It's nice to begin in Jump In section. It's a place where you literally just jump into role plays, with no profile, and just role play to your hearts content. Most of the time they tend to run fast pace but then again... some don't. In all the other sections of role play, Iwaku asks to first go to the Sign up &discussion portions, to place a character sheet before able to actually role play. Most of the time they also need to be accepted by the creators. If you feel comfortable already with waiting then continuing into a well thought out plot then go ahead to the fantasy, modern, or the sci-fi sections. There is also a one on one section, if you would like to just have one role play partner. The last section we have is our mature section. It's exactly for that kind of role plays. Be it romance, smut, or just mature natures this is the role play section to have it roam. If you do decide to join the mature section, you'll have to choose only one of them based on your age and ask for permission to join it. It may take only hours or even a few days... but many people tend to settle in the section.Some individuals do use the chat box to role play. Each role play section even has it's own rp box that is for chat role plays.

Lastly... Two more things to bring up. We have an academy if you'd like to freshen up writing abilities, improve on writing, or even help other become better writers. There are challenges just to test yourself also. Iwaku policies are also to be followed at all times.

So play nice and just have fun...
Again, welcome to Iwaku and have fun.
^^

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

Welcome Tigerlily! I love your name cause I think of Tigerlily from Peter Pan. <3

[MENTION=3422]Voluptuous Gummy Bear[/MENTION]
Thank you for all the information! It was very helpful! (*^^*)

[MENTION=1783]Cosmos[/MENTION]
Yay!! I was thinking of her too when I made my username. Haha. Same page. ヽ(*´▽)ノ♪

Hiya, Tigerlily! It's nice to meet you- and I agree, you have a lovely name~ I hope you'll have a fun time here. Let's have lots of fun! Kay? :)

[MENTION=3804]Juneberry[/MENTION]
Thank you!!!! Everyone seems super friendly! *happy* o(*⌒―⌒*)o

Glad I was a help, Tiger lily. :)
Enjoy Iwaku. It is really an amazing place.