Hi All!

R

Rou-Rou

Original poster
Hello there, I'm an avid roleplayer or at least try to be and very much enjoy writing for smutty stories as well as more plot and character focused stories. From trashy to rich story telling, I enjoy it all.

I am migrating from another site that is planning to shut down soon, in order to continue a group Rp that I found rather enjoyable. Not sure how active I will be on here other than that but I'm open to suggestions.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Welcome aboard, Rou! Iwaku's community is pretty diverse where it comes to writing, so no doubt you'll find plenty of folks to explore with. Please do check out the Newbie Care Package for some sweet starting goodies and a helping hand, if you want. You're also free to ask questions if you get a bit stuck around the site.

Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku Rou :3 Sorry to hear about your old site closing down but I'm glad that by moving here you and your group have manged to keep the RP goodness flowing. Also, like Dipper said we have a pretty wide and varied bunch of people here so if you do decide to search for something new here I'm sure you'll find people to RPwith regardless of if you are after the trashiest of trash or the highest of literature. If you have any questions or need any help then please don't hesitate to ask :3

Happy Roleplaying :)

Hello and welcome to the site!

It's a bummer when your old internet home closes but I hope that you find many more fun roleplaying experiences here. If you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome aboard, Rou! Iwaku's community is pretty diverse where it comes to writing, so no doubt you'll find plenty of folks to explore with. Please do check out the Newbie Care Package for some sweet starting goodies and a helping hand, if you want. You're also free to ask questions if you get a bit stuck around the site.

Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

Interesting, thanks for that info. Looks a bit different to other sites I frequent but I'm sure I'll figure it out in time.

Welcome to Iwaku Rou :3 Sorry to hear about your old site closing down but I'm glad that by moving here you and your group have manged to keep the RP goodness flowing. Also, like Dipper said we have a pretty wide and varied bunch of people here so if you do decide to search for something new here I'm sure you'll find people to RPwith regardless of if you are after the trashiest of trash or the highest of literature. If you have any questions or need any help then please don't hesitate to ask :3

Happy Roleplaying :)

Thanks, I like rolling around in the trash just as much as being fancy...Well as fancy as I can manage when it comes to writing~ Hmm, indeed. It got off to a good start to so it's nice we can continue it here. I'll keep that offer in mind.

Hello and welcome to the site!

It's a bummer when your old internet home closes but I hope that you find many more fun roleplaying experiences here. If you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to ask!

Hi there, and thanks. Hmm, I suppose you could say I'm a bit nomadic as I have a few other Rp sites. It was just unfortunate to see one of them go, but ah well. I'll be sure to do so.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and Kitti