Hi ^_^ Let's be friends! =D

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

Satu

Original poster
Hey, everyone! You can call me Satu, I'm new to this website and frankly...I haven't been on a Role Playing Forum site in years! The first place I learned what Role Playing was, was years ago on Gaiaonline. Did anyone hear of that place? ;) lol. But the site really changed and it was no longer the place to go. I tried a forum or two later, but nothing quite worked the same. I'm so happy to be apart of this! Looking forward to some exciting times =D

In short, I'm a really friendly person who is pretty down to earth. Realistic and optimistic. I own three Siberian Huskies and have a deep passion for composing music. Currently in a metal band and I love adventures. Any tips in learning your way around here would be helpful <3

Take care all, be safe! <3 ^_^

-Satu

Reactions: Scoot
Hey I know you!

• Haha
Reactions: Satu
Ayo! Im also a Gaia refugee! Im learning the site pretty well so if you wanna RP or have any questions shoot me a DM

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku, Satu! I'm sorry your last site didn't work out, but I hope you have a great time here with us! Hook me up if you ever need anything! 🙂

• Love