1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Heyyyyyy There!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Red Robin Hood, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you prefer to be called?

Red Robin Hood, Robin, Hood, something like that.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

A girl.

How old are you?

Soon, very soon, I will be twenty-six.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Very new to Iwaku but roleplaying has been a favorite of mine for some years now. I first started on a friend's site before other forums and so forth. I stopped a couple of years back to focus on my own writing now I have returned once more to partner with fellow writers for some great storytelling.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Single partners. Nothing against groups, I just prefer one other person especially the way my schedule can be sometimes.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?

Both. I'm from a sunshine state so the beach is definitely in, that, and air-conditioning too.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

I hear it every day at my job...

Different Colors by Walk The Moon

2. I used to live in Florida!

HATED IT.

Welcome to Iwaku, Red! I know you'll enjoy your stay, and our company! If you don't find a RP niche soon, feel free to drop me a line on my profile page or through our PM system.

Have a lovely one!

3. Haha! Yeah, Florida has it's ups and downs. Thank you for the welcome and will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.