• Thread starter Rhapsodic Insouciance
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhapsodic Insouciance

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? You can call me Sodic or Sou or Insou... Or anything really~

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I identify as male. But who knows? it's a mystery every day!

How old are you? 17 years young!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep, new to the site but I've been roleplaying for a long time!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Usually prefer 1x1 or a small group, no more than three.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? I'd like to do both, just curl up and exhausted on the couch. Preferably with a cuddle buddy.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Woodland by the Paper Kites.

Welcome to the site, Rhapsodic :D! I hope you enjoy your stay~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Plants C4 on the wall. 3. 2. 1. Kaboom. The wall explodes and enters the bodacious Shiro.
Mission underway proceeding to greet target...
Spy rolls to Rhapsodic's feet.
Hello Ms. I am Shiro with the Bureau of Greeting Agency of Iwaku. I have been asked... to greet you. Inside this case you will find your greeting.
I leave this up to you, I have to go catch my recording... before it records. Then watch it again on Sunday...
Spy rolls through the wall leaving briefcase

[spoili]
Hi there and welcome to IwakuRoleplay! If you're reading this note that means that we have completed our duty in welcoming you to the community. I hope it is to your liking.
We wish you a merry christma Wonderful time on Iwaku.
[/spoili]

Reactions: Valentine Corangula
Plants C4 on the wall. 3. 2. 1. Kaboom. The wall explodes and enters the bodacious Shiro.
Mission underway proceeding to greet target...
Spy rolls to Rhapsodic's feet.
Hello Ms. I am Shiro with the Bureau of Greeting Agency of Iwaku. I have been asked... to greet you. Inside this case you will find your greeting.
I leave this up to you, I have to go catch my recording... before it records. Then watch it again on Sunday...
Spy rolls through the wall leaving briefcase

[spoili]
Hi there and welcome to IwakuRoleplay! If you're reading this note that means that we have completed our duty in welcoming you to the community. I hope it is to your liking.
We wish you a merry christma Wonderful time on Iwaku.
[/spoili]
Welcome to the site, Rhapsodic :D! I hope you enjoy your stay~
Thank you both so much~

Welcome to the site* Bows* :3 i hope you enjoy yourself here in this wonderful site.
Hope see you around *gives cookies *

Weclome to Iwaku. A place where you can carry out your fantasies. Both clean and other.

Status
Not open for further replies.