Heyo!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dusty Trails

Original poster
Heyo! The names Inquisitor Dust, or just Dust. I've roleplayed on othersites for awhile, though I'm not an expert by any means. I'm mostly a fan of fantasy RPs, but I like sci-fi and horror too. So, uh... I'll answer the handy questions in the sticky I guess. I'm a dude in highschool and I like both group and 1x1 RPs. Snowmen versus fire is a tough choice, and Careless Whisperer is currently stuck in my head. Or alternatively Bad Bad Leeroy Brown. Nice to meet y'all!

Yo, Dusty. Welcome to the community! Don't forget to peep the Rules & FAQ, they're mighty helpful. After that, don't feel afraid to just leap into the action by checking out any sign-up threads that interest you. There's also a chatbox where you can meet with and talk to other members in real-time.

Again, welcome to Iwaku! *thumb up*

I love Careless Whisper. >:3 Welcome to the site, Dust!

Welcome to Iwaku Dust!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Fantasy and Sci-fi huh ?

There are those kinds around, every turn and twist shows more and more, find one and partake. Let the glory ccommence :D

Status
Not open for further replies.