Heyo~! Sup~!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
N

Nanoir77

Original poster
Hey guys! How's it going? Oh I'm doing great. Thank for not asking..../forever alone/

A-Ahem! Anyways, the name is nanoir77 but you can call me Kari~ (I just like that name, okay?)

I'm currently 15 years old and I live at a country called the Philippines. Oh and I'm a female~~

Hmmm... Let's see... What else~? Ah. If your familiar with a guy in youtube named, "Pewdiepie" well then, SUUUUUUP BROOOOS!!!!!
I am a gamer myself and enjoy watching anime all the time. (It's my new occupation). What genre that I REALLY HATE THE MOST IS.....
Action mixed with romance. I MEAN SERIOUSLY....WHY....JUST....WHY. (No hard offense to the people who likes action mixed with romance...ahaha..../peace sign/)

Characters that I usually prefer Roleplaying as are..... sometimes psychos, very random peeps, geniuses, and etc.

Well, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW~ I hope you get to invite at some of your Roleplays. :)

RANDOM OPENING SONG FROM K PROJECT:

WHEN WE SLOWLY COME AND KISS
TELL ME, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

TAN TAN TAN TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~!!!!!!!!!!!! (next one is japanese.)

MATA HIKAREATTE WA
KURABEAU KOTO DE KENASHITA
NANDO YORU GA MEGUROU TO MO
KAKETA JIBUN NO PIISU DE
TADA SEARCH AND KISS AND DESTROY

REEEEEEEEESPEEEEEEEEEECT~!!!!!!!

(That's all for now :DDD)

Haha XD Awesome presentation!
Welcome to Iwaku, by the way. I'm sure you'll be able to fit right in, just don't be afraid to join one of the RPs instead of waiting around. (The waiting drives peoplez CrAzY O_O)
*suffocates*
Nyoo~ The action is mixed with the romance so that when the lovey-dovey-ness gets slow, the writers can spice it up a bit with a whole bunch of stuff to make the characters more interested in one another. *cough* Fav is action, romance, fantasy, drama mix *cough* Hehe. ^^'

Anyway, welcome again and enjoy you're (hopefully permanent) stay x3

Oh God PewDiePie. I love watching his videos. Anyway, hello fellow gamer. I'm new here too, not to roleplaying though. Hope you have fun here and who knows maybe we'll actually roleplay together.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
It's nice to meet you and I hope that you'll find lots of things to grab your interest here.
The Philippines, huh? That's pretty awesome - I'm pretty sure we have a couple members from there, if I remember right.
Take a look at Community 101 (in the toolbat at top) or Community Hub (one of the subsections to the forum) for most of your queries. If there's a question that you have that hasn't been answered in either place, feel free to ask!

Happy playing~

[MENTION=3742]GarthNixZozo[/MENTION] alright cool xD sankyuu very much for welcoming me here ~('w')~
@Junkie AWEEEESOMEEEE. /Brofist/ Yeah I hope that we could get to roleplay together someday xDD
@Kitti alright thanks for the tip ! :))

Lol, hello new face! Welcome to Iwaku. I'm sure your adorable spunk will make you fast friends here. If you need help, never be afraid to ask. :)

/bows down/ sankyuu very much *o* (s-so many nice people TT^TT)

Psssssh...! Is that a challenge my dear friend..~? >:DD (ohohohoho I love a good challenge~)

Maaaaaaaybe. /bats eyes innocently.

The power of NICENESS! /transforms into a...mecha bird or some strange object thing before retreating to the cbox!

Pssssh~! THE POWER OF RANDOMNESS ACTIVATE.

/transforms into powerr rangers or....yeah...something like that/ YOU.ARE.GOING.DOOOOOOOWN. Herrrm... What RPs do you join btw???

I'm incredibly fincky, to be honest. I've only done two RPs on Iwaku and I've left due to lack of internet as well as interest. <_< I like RPs with a workable plot, a compromising GM, story/action/characters that make sense and aren't just OMGSUPERCOOLCANDOANYTHINGGGGGGGG and lovable. If that makes sense, =D. I'm also a slow replier and a lot of folks enjoy those quick action replies or get impatient if there isn't immediate responses. T-T I generally hang around Fantasy, Drama, Horror...In those areas. xD