Heyo! A newbie seeking adventure!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vanessa Graves, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Well, hello there! I'm new, and a little socially awkward..... Yes, even through a chat box. But anyways, I love to roleplay, and joined this site in hopes of new adventures to excite my day and increase my writing skills!
  2. Welcome to the site, Vanessa! I'm Arcadia! Have a great time roleplaying and making new friends! :D
  3. Hihi Vanessa! ^o^ welcome to the community!
  4. Thank you! Any tips/suggestions on where to start? And how you prefer to make a character?
  5. Welcome Vanessa.
    Feel free to drop me a message with any questions.
    Or if you want to Rp with me. I would be honoured.

Demon Of The Damned~
  6. I may drop a comment later in the week, as things are little busy at the moment. Thank you for your kindness! :)
  7. Ello dear. You may also feel free to message me with any questions you may have. If you would like, I could start a roleplay with you. And as for your question, could you clarify?
  8. Well, I have a few characters that I like to role play with, but I was wondering if there is a certain form or something to fill out to put them on this site? I don't know, I'm new to this. XP
  9. Welcome! Most RP's will have a character sheet to fill out so no worries! Have a great time and enjoy all of the awesome RP's! Feel free to drop by and chat if you'd like :)
  10. Greetings, Newcomer.

Don't mind me....

I'm just a fellow newcomer greeting other newcomers.

Makes me feel important xD
  11. The thread will either have a certain template for you to follow, if not, you can do it however you please.
  12. Alright! Thank you all! :)