Heyo! A newbie seeking adventure!

V

Vanessa Graves

Original poster
Well, hello there! I'm new, and a little socially awkward..... Yes, even through a chat box. But anyways, I love to roleplay, and joined this site in hopes of new adventures to excite my day and increase my writing skills!

Welcome to the site, Vanessa! I'm Arcadia! Have a great time roleplaying and making new friends! :D

Hihi Vanessa! ^o^ welcome to the community!

Thank you! Any tips/suggestions on where to start? And how you prefer to make a character?

Welcome Vanessa.
Feel free to drop me a message with any questions.
Or if you want to Rp with me. I would be honoured.

Demon Of The Damned~

I may drop a comment later in the week, as things are little busy at the moment. Thank you for your kindness! :)

Well, hello there! I'm new, and a little socially awkward..... Yes, even through a chat box. But anyways, I love to roleplay, and joined this site in hopes of new adventures to excite my day and increase my writing skills!
Ello dear. You may also feel free to message me with any questions you may have. If you would like, I could start a roleplay with you. And as for your question, could you clarify?

Ello dear. You may also feel free to message me with any questions you may have. If you would like, I could start a roleplay with you. And as for your question, could you clarify?

Well, I have a few characters that I like to role play with, but I was wondering if there is a certain form or something to fill out to put them on this site? I don't know, I'm new to this. XP

Welcome! Most RP's will have a character sheet to fill out so no worries! Have a great time and enjoy all of the awesome RP's! Feel free to drop by and chat if you'd like :)

Greetings, Newcomer.

Don't mind me....

I'm just a fellow newcomer greeting other newcomers.

Makes me feel important xD

Well, I have a few characters that I like to role play with, but I was wondering if there is a certain form or something to fill out to put them on this site? I don't know, I'm new to this. XP
The thread will either have a certain template for you to follow, if not, you can do it however you please.