• nah

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jobelle

Original poster
Hey everybody! Well, let me tell you all a bit about myself.

My name is Joel, and I'm an Impressionist.

Well, why am I here? Well I've always have found it fun to find characters to try an imitate, such as I can do a perfect Solid Snake voice, and people say I do a damn good Markiplier voice but I never believe them as for one it hurts my throat and to me it sounds nothing like him. I digress.

The reason I'm here is because my hobby for imitating characters' voices turned into me wanting to roleplay as them pretty much, so I'm here to do that. If you haven't guessed already.

I am male, obviously, I was born in Sweden and currently reside in New York, specifically, Manhattan. Been trying to get voice acting gigs for a while now because I can imitate voices, but for now I just work small jobs for people online & work at one of the many Starbucks' in the Manhattan area. If you were curious, I live alone & I am 27.

And if you were curious again. Yes, I have a thick Swedish accent in real life. Been trying to get rid of it for years.

Nice to meet you all,

Jobelle

Hello Joel! I'm Melon. ^_^ If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Anyways, I hope you have a nice stay here!

Status
Not open for further replies.