HeyHey:D

T

Tay

Original poster
I am Tay, hear me type!

I've been roleplaying for a while, something near seven or eight years. I've done both mature threads and regular nonsexual RP and enjoy both. I play WoW, Horde (of course) and love to roleplay. Looking for new stories to join short-term or long term. I am flexible and open to a whole lot of things. :D

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Tay

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Mysterious Girl. Okay, not really, just a regular girl.

How old are you? 21

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes. Been roleplaying for years both in mature and regular settings

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Both!

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? If I'm out and I have my boots on I purposely head for those puddles. If I don't have anywhere to be I'm planting my bee-hind near a window to watch the storm while I read.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? None currently, thank goodness.

Hello Tay! Welcome to Iwaku, and I see you also like to read during storms!
Enjoy your stay ^ ^

Hello Tay! Welcome to Iwaku, and I see you also like to read during storms!
Enjoy your stay ^ ^
Thank you! I certainly do. When the storms aren't too rough I find the sound of the rain to be very relaxing.

Thank you! I certainly do. When the storms aren't too rough I find the sound of the rain to be very relaxing.
I love the sound of rain when I am sleeping. ^^ Welcome to the site, dear. I am sure you will enjoy it here. Would you like to roleplay?

Yarhaha welcome to Iwaku! I hope ye enjoy yar stay. And don't forget to forget to forget to lock yer doors.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! And Todd I will send you a PM. :)

May you find both Treasures and glory in plenty during the duration of your stay. And if you are ever looking for a fantasy themed RP don't hesitate to let me know I suppose.

Hi there Tay, welcome to the community. :D

Welcome Tay! ♥ Hope you find some great partners to Role Play with! ^^

Thank you, Tayssi! That's a lovely name you have, by the way. ;)

Haha thank you XD you have a lovely name as well ;P