busy all weekdays, free on weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
modern, fantasy, action, romance, horror, post-apocalyptic
Ig I'm considered a new arrival, but I was on here like six years ago and deleted my account, found this in my old bookmarks and decided to make a new acc. I still like rping, just haven't been on here. I'm angie, 20 yrs old, in college which has me busy so I'll be way more active on the weekends. Level of writing doesn't matter to me, but I'm able to write a paragraph or two and usually write paragraph replies. I love rping romance (enemies to lovers 🙏), action, fantasy, modern, post-apocalyptic, even horror. There was a question that asked what kind of character you like to play most, and I had to admit I love playing older siblings lol. Nice to meet you 🙋‍♀️ Also, is there a light mode?

Welcome to Iwaku, angielackswings! Glad to have you here!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

Also for light mode, if you scroll to the very bottom of the forum and there should be a name like Midnight or Dusk, click that. And you can select a different theme colour. I believe Evening and Daylight are the light themes
1710785803002.png

• Love
Reactions: angielackswings
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here! :D

• Love
Welcome - back - to iwaku! Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy getting back into RP!

• Love