Heya

L

Lisa

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?Well, my name is Lisa but people also call me Emey, Ems, m&m, Hey You, and many many others. Feel free to call me whatever you wish.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Lets see: large boobs, wide hips, internal genitalia, ability to bieth two kiddos. I'm gonna go with female.
How old are you? I will be 23 in the middle of freezing my butt of this December.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?Of course. I have been roleplaying sense single digit ages!
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?Because of school I am currently working better with 1x1s. But I do enjoy a good group.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? OMFGKHVKFHVKGYK YES!!!! The sound of brittle nature is awsome, especially in bare feet ;)

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?[/B]

Reactions: moon
Hiya *waves* Welcome to Iwaku xD

As you will soon learn Iwaku is an Awesome place to be at.

I am also some what new-ish myself but it's not so hard figuring things out. You can always ask A staff member or someone if you need help with something

Psst...I have cookies :) *offers cookies*

Hello Lisa! Welcome to Iwaku :D

A lot of us here know how time consuming school can be, but I hope we'll see you around here often regardless. If you're looking for a bit of chill time, looking to just chat it up with some of the older members, you're always welcome in the chatbox. The link is located in your navigation bar. The chatbox is also a good place to ask any questions you might have.

Hope to see you there! ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku. We know how addicting we are, but school takes priority.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Though you could probably do better, send me a PM if you want to chat or do an RP.