Heya!

B

Blair Kivisto

Original poster
I'm using the survey cause I'm no good at introducing myself really. XD

What nicknames do you like to be called? Court works fine.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a female and I'm 24

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I use to do all kinds of roleplaying. My main base I guess you could say would be fantasy or action.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Back in the day I played a vampire hunter, another character that was an assassin for the CIA (Was probably my fav), a rockstar and just a normal highschool student.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Omg! Space Kittens... XD

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Everybody's Friends by Blaqk Audio.

On a side note it's been a good few years since I've roleplayed at all but finding myself bored constantly now I figure why not get back into the hobby? I enjoy writing and I love a good story.

Hello Blair Kivisto! Don't worry about using the survey. It's there so that people can say a little more than just "Hi, I am new" if they dont want to come up with something on their own. Even I used it! :D

It's always fun to meet new people that I don't know because they have a chance of being Keira Knightley! Though I feel like my dreams will be crushed once more. XD I like the sound of your CIA type character, that sounds really interesting and a fun kind of modern roleplay to get into! I think you will be able to find what you are looking for here on Iwaku. I also now know that you are an awesome person because you chose the correct answer of "Space Kittens"! You would be surprised how many people get that question wrong. Even though I am told there are no wrong answers...

Anyways if you are ever looking to hangout with people and just chat you should try the chatbox. You'll find a lot of people in there, and don't be afraid to just butt in to get people to notice you. If you don't involve yourself others probably wont involve you as quickly! I hope you enjoy your stay at Iwaku, because this is one of the friendliest roleplay sites I have been on!

Welcome Court~

I hope you have a nice time here. I only joined close to about a week ago but I'd be glad to give you advice or help you get started. Go ahead and add me if you want. It'd be lovely to be friends with you. I also see your a fellow writer, and It'd be cool to exchange plot ideas and stuff. Also like Super Cat had stated, You chose space kittens which must mean you must obviously have your priorities straight and we'll be good friends in the future.

SPACE KITTENS COME FIRST ALWAYS. c:

Haha, But anyway hit me up and send me a private message if you wanna chat. You might wanna visit the Rules section first though. Just so you get the hang of things around here, it'll help you bunches.

I hope your roleplaying experience is the best it has ever been here on Iwaku!

Thanks you two for the warm welcomes and considering the options of course I picked Space Kittens. Though I tend to prefer Demon Monkeys but that wasn't an option and I figured stay on topic in my first interrogation. I'm kind of just browsing around right now to get a feel of what goes on in the roleplay section and trying to jump out of my shell enough to join in.

I'm quite the geek and the only forum roleplaying I've ever done is for e-feds... which is extremely different from this. Other then that I've grown more accustom to the one on one roleplaying over AIM, Yahoo or WLM/Skype. Considering there's a lot of different things to go about it it'll probably take me a bit to get active outside of the General and Out of Character topics.

I'll be sure to take a look at the rules and coax myself to jump out of my shell sooner rather than later though.