Heya! Newbie here!

M

Mystic Rumors

Original poster
I love roleplaying and this site seems amazing! I hope I get to meet and rp with the many wonderful people here. My only weird attribute that pops up often is tragedy. It isn't always in the story, it may be in a character's background. I just thought I should put that out there.

YO newbie welcome to Iwaku, and that weird atribute with tragedy... hmm... yeah we're gonna fix that up, like... never...
anyway enjoy it here for the time being ,*whispers* and expect some sweets coming your way. ^^

Hello and welcome aboard to Iwaku, Mystic.

*salutes*

Tragedy makes every plot more interesting. 8D Can't appreciate the happy times without the bad times.

Welcome to the community!

Hello and welcome To Iwaku!

I am glad that you have made a stop at our wonderful site.

If you are interested in getting into some role play, I suggest that you make a stop at the jump-ins.

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

You can find some interesting rp there and get accustomed to how some of our members write.

I look forward to seeing your writings. ^_^

Well hello there Mysty! Welcome to the Iwakuian community! Like you, I like to give some of my characters a tragic past but they always surpass it! As for tragic stories...those make me cry but still! Please feel at home and if you have any questions, just ask! No one bites...unless you want them too xD You can call me Rina/Raimy or any other name >. < Ok, that's all!

WHY hello there Mystic! I like your name it sounds pretty legit!

Tragedy is pretty awesome, I speak from experience..as I RP with characters with self-conflicts that usually make a difference in the stories.
Anyway it's good have ye and you'll meet some amazing people for sure!

Welcome to the site! I also like tragic rp, I think I go overboard sometimes though.

Anyway...I'm October! Nice to meet you! If you have any questions about the site don't hesitate to ask.

*pounds the ground melodramatically*

HAMLET! NOOOO!

*ahem* ....Welcome to Iwaku! Yes, we are amazing, and with you joining us, it makes you amazing too~ ^^

I am Iliana, Goddess of Fire! If you need any assistance with anything or just wanna bother me, message me and stuffs! Have fun here, madam!

I heard about a tragic rumor....
That not enough new people is joining this site...
I hope it's not true...

WELCOME TO IWAKU, MYSTIC!

Here, have a wonnnnderful cookie.

galletas_avena_pasas.jpg

And see you around!