Hey!

T

trialonly

Original poster
Hello! Konnichiwa! Nihao! Annyeong haseyo! Bonjour!
I could write several more greeting in different languages but that would make it too long.

To start with, I am TrialOnly. I've been RPing for several years now and a self-proclaimed semi-literate RPer. It's always a pleasure to be able to meet people having the same interest. And like a Japanese, I would say, "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu".

With the help of the private message I received as soon as I logged in, you'll get to know something about me!!

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Trial, or whatever you want to call me.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a girl, and it supposedly rude to ask a woman her age. :)

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I usually go for the adventure, fantasy although the ones I'm currently doing with another community I'm involved with are romances.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I can play both roles with various different personalities.

Hmmm... anything you'd like to ask, feel free to leave a question. I'm bad at writing "About Me".

hey there. This is an interesting welcome you have here.

Iwaku is a great place and it has so many friendly people here.

hopefully you will find it fun here.

maybe do a RP at some point :D

I'm currently exploring the different sections of the forum.

Yes, I would really like to join or maybe even start one of my own. But for now, I'm observing. :ninja:

Since you've said hello to us in a few languages..I'm going to use my favorite custom greetings for you.

Why hello there, Trial! Welcome to Iwaku!
Good to have you with us!

Should you need help with anything, just let us know!

Since you've said hello to us in a few languages..I'm going to use my favorite custom greetings for you.

Why hello there, Trial! Welcome to Iwaku!
Good to have you with us!

Should you need help with anything, just let us know!

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Welcome to Iwaku Trial!
My name it Krystal, it's a pleasure to meet you ^^
(O.o you know how to say hello how are you in korean! That's skill lol)
If you have any questions you can ask anyone here, we're all nice people xP
And if you've got a plot that you want to RP and need someone to take part in it, i'd love to assist you x3
So I hope you feel welcomed here and loved!

Welcome to Iwaku Trial!My name it Krystal, it's a pleasure to meet you ^^(O.o you know how to say hello how are you in korean! That's skill lol)If you have any questions you can ask anyone here, we're all nice people xPAnd if you've got a plot that you want to RP and need someone to take part in it, i'd love to assist you x3So I hope you feel welcomed here and loved!
Nice to meet you too Krystal. :)I once had a Korean classmate and my mom also watches Korean dramas so it's not a surprise that I'd be able to pick it up.

Semi-literate, Diana. Not FULL literate. *Puts her hand with the rocks down*

Welcome to Iwkau, Trial. I am Iliana, and it's great to meet you! I absolutely love your Avatar. She's beautiful.

I thought it was rude to ask a woman her weight? Hmm...I must need to get with the times. At any rate, have a great time in the community!

LITERACCYYYYY! RAAAAGHHH! *Rolls over Iliana with the rockmobile!*

Also, welcome to the community! 8D

Semi-literate, Diana. Not FULL literate. *Puts her hand with the rocks down*

Welcome to Iwkau, Trial. I am Iliana, and it's great to meet you! I absolutely love your Avatar. She's beautiful.

I thought it was rude to ask a woman her weight? Hmm...I must need to get with the times. At any rate, have a great time in the community!

Because I'm too lazy to be a full literate.

Thanks for the welcome. I guess it's both age and weight?

LITERACCYYYYY! RAAAAGHHH! *Rolls over Iliana with the rockmobile!*

Also, welcome to the community! 8D

Thanks for the welcome. ^^