Hey!

• Thread starter Alyssa Queen of Hearts
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alyssa Queen of Hearts

Original poster
:frogface:So I'm new here but... I'm pretty good at role playing! I just want to make some new friends!:girl:

D

Depraved Mantis

Original poster
Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I hope you have a wonderful time here with us and I hope to see you around sometime.

Dipper

???
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of Fandoms. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
Welcome to Iwaku! Hey, would you like a cookie? They're really good. Because I made them.

K

KuroBuros The Infected

Original poster
Haii lets be friends ^_^

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

F0X

Passionate Kitsune
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Yuri
Welcome to Iwaku!! If you ever want any help or a friend or rp partner, don't hesitate to ask! =)

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku!! If you ever want any help or a friend or rp partner, don't hesitate to ask! =)
dammit f0x, i thought someone had already replied x.x lol its all good. ive been seeing ur posts alot lately o.O its awesome to see so many people posting on the newbie thread ^_^

Reactions: F0X
Status
Not open for further replies.