1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FoxEye, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been wanting to join an RP site for quite some time now, finally got up the nerve to try, so here I am...
    I haven't RP'd for a about a year now, so while I knew what to do, I feel I've probably become a little rusty since then, hence why I'd prefer to start at a beginner level for now, relearn things.
    I've Roleplayed with one other person before, so I only have experience with one-on-one RPing. Though I would like to progress to working in groups as time goes on, I could do with a patient person to RP with until then.

I miss RolePlaying, I had a lot of fun in the past with it, I hope I get to meet some good people and let our creativity create some great stories together.

2. Welcome to iwakuroleplay FoxEye! Hope you enjoy your stay! ^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.