Hey :)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K

Kari

Original poster
Hello! I'm Karissa, Kari for short. I haven't role-played in years-(okay, that sounds a bit overdramatic, but it's true)-and thought I'd get back into it. WOOO!

What nicknames do you like to be called?
I'm known as Kari. Short and simple :D

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
La-la-lady; 19.

What are your favorite genres to roleplay?
Romance, Siice of Life, Modern, Fantasy.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Clever girl, Odd girl, Ditsy girl, the typicals :)

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Who the what now?! Kittens in space does not sound safe. Erh, I'm not sure how to answer this question. Pass? C! The answer is C!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Oh, oh oh I know this one! Okay, well maybe I don't. I've been listening to everything by the Killers, though.

Hope this is okay? I look forward to meeting everyone here. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Kari :D I'm Rubix, your friendly neighborhood cube and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message! You chose the right website. The community here is fantastic and very friendly. I suggest checking out the cbox whenever you have time. Its a great way to get to know several of the active members of the community. To get there, look towards the top of the page and click on "Chatbox" then go to "Cbox main." I hope to see you there sometime! ^_^

And I have totally been obsessed with The Killers recently o.o Mr. Brightside was stuck in my head for like literally three days

Tetsy is always so helpful!

Hello Kari! Welcome to the Community!
I am Doxa, nice to meet you :3
If you have any questions please let us know!

-cough- It isn't JukU, Doxa... that's Tetsuri.. >.>

I have a friend named Karissa. She just had a baby -nods-
Anyway!!! Welcome to Iwaku

X_x oops! Thanks Celesty or Celestialis?

La-la-lady.
I've never heard of that kind of human.
Must be a new breed.
I do hope they do not eat other humans.
Cuuuuuz that might ruin a bond waiting to happen.

Welcome.
Feel free to be weird here. :D

^ Staci-sama is the QUEEN of weird, so she can always help you out with that! :3 (or is Diana-sama because she is the top dog here in Iwaku...?)

My name is Mitten~ Nice to meet you and it's great to have you on board with the other Iwakuians :D If you want to RP/talk/be cool together/eat spaghetti, PM me and we can totally do that! :D

Kari!
I missed your thread and now must welcome you officially!

WHY hello there!
Glad to have you here on Iwaku!