1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FireWolf, May 15, 2012.

1. Long story short, I'm not new to the site. Its just been a good minute since I've been around. ( I'd easily say a good six months)
    Pretty much I joined the site when I was doing a lot of stuff RL, and should have for seen the fact that I'd get pulled away from the internet world.

Thankfully, I have more free time, and I'm just itching to do some writing, So thus I wandered my way back here.

So I'm Glad to be back, and if you guys know of any good RPs to join, I would be most grateful If you sent me some information about it through pm/s

2. Heya welcome back to Iwaku, miss wolf fan ^^

3. Welcome back here! We all have our RL issues at some point or other! No running away from those I'm afraid.

4. Welcome back to Iwaku! :D

5. Welcome back!

6. Firewolf!
    Welcome back!

I do remember you.... but I can't remember from which roleplay!

Anyways, welcome welcome back!

7. Welcome back Firewolf! 8D