Hey there

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reaper Jack

Original poster
Just thought I'd do a little introduction :)

I've not been RPing for a very long time, having only been going for about a year; I'm told I'm good though and I like to think I write well; I am trying to write a novel of sorts after all (though it's yet to get off the ground, I'm still brainstorming ideas for it). I usually am more interested in Sci-Fi or Fantasy RPs; but feel free to PM me if you have anything else in mind; I'm open to all suggestions and will listen to what anyone has to say.

My alias here is Reaper Jack; my usual across all sites to make it easier for people to recognise me; and yes; Jack is my real name, and I don't mind at all if you'd prefer to use it; feel free to call me either Reaper or Jack for short; whatever you're more comfortable with. :)

Reactions: LunaValentine
Hallo there Jack! :D Welcome to the community!

Hi! I'm also a fan of scifi and fantasy, maybe we'll bump into each other!

You can also PM ("start a conversation") any time you need a hand, or even if you're just bored :)

Welcome to the Madness xD. Enjoy your stay here and be part of many twisted Fantasy stories ..

Status
Not open for further replies.