Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kodakcaj

Original poster
I'm really bad at making these things so I'll just answer the questions from the About You Survey...

What do you prefer to be called?

Dakota. That's my real name, use it, don't use it, I really don't care.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

At first sight I am FEMALE however, I am FEMME NONBINARY because I think genders are just really useless

How old are you?

I'm fifteen but I wish I were older cause I'm excited for university.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I am new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for five years now. I've been bouncing from site to site trying to find the perfect roleplaying environment. (I've currently got three different sites open)

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Gosh, this is a hard question for me cause I love group roleplays but I just find it so hard to find one that's got a great plot, great characters and not too crouded. However 1x1s are my freaking favourite. I'm such a romance junkie and I find that 1x1 is the perfect thing to help my lonely soul.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Wow it's like this question was made for me. When I was going through my scene phase I would throw up at the mention of meadous and cherry blossoms. Now I'm very different and I would prefer to do yoga or meditate in a grassy meadow.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

I don't have a song stuck in my head but I'm listening to the Juno soundtrack cause it's my favourite movie soundtrack.

If you've got other things you wanna know about me just ask. Also, please (I'm begging you) if you ever wanna roleplay with me ask.

Greetings Dakota, welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.