Hey there :)

A

Airi

Original poster
Hey everyone :)

You can call me Airi. I'm new to the site, but not to RP. I have been role playing for about 5 years. It has been quite some time since I have done an RP so I am a little rusty. About a year ago I decided to attempt to write a novel. About a quarter of the way through the first chapter I was hit with horrible writer's block. Hopefully I can get passed that and finish it. A goal of mine is to finish at least one book. I am currently in school for nursing and learning to speak Japanese. I love the language and the culture interests me. I read a lot, as well as watch a lot of anime.

If you want to RP with me just let me know :]

What's up? It's nice to see another new member who isn't new to RP, I've been RPing for about 6+ years on and off. If you don't mind I'm curious, what is your novel about? :3

Hey, I don't mind at all. It's about an assassin. It's a fantasy based novel. With demons and the like. She goes searching for her sister who was kidnapped after they witnessed their father murdered. There are a few plot twists and surprises.

Sounds cool, I've been thinking about making a book out of this idea I had for an RP, because it's about vampires but they're so weird compared to other cannons. My vampires are hideous creatures when they shed their human appearance :D they're not even ugly cause they're corpses, they're just monsters.