Hey there

J

Justice

Original poster
So, I'm new. Not to rp forums, but to this one specifically. I was referred here by my friend. Idk her username on here, she just mentioned the site.

So hi! You can call me Justice, or Jussy, or Jus. Or w/e I guess. =]

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Juss-... nope, I can't do it. Too much gutter mind. Sorry.
How about Juice? :D
Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
You've definitely come to the coolest roleplay site now, but if you have any questions not covered in Community 101 or Community Hub, feel free to ask.

What other roleplay sites were you on before and how did you end up here?

Thanks Kitti for ruining my innocent mind, =D.

Welcome, Juss! It's a pleasure to have you and I hope you find your friend soon. :3

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Juss-... nope, I can't do it. Too much gutter mind. Sorry.
How about Juice? :D
Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
You've definitely come to the coolest roleplay site now, but if you have any questions not covered in Community 101 or Community Hub, feel free to ask.

What other roleplay sites were you on before and how did you end up here?

LOL. Jee thanks now I have to change my username because that's all I'm going to think about xD.

I was on roleplayerguild.com But it's fairly dead, and my friend had told me about Iwaku so I thought I'd check it out and I have to say I'm pretty impressed so far! =]

Welcome to Iwaku, Jussy.

Who is your friend!? *Stares*

I'm October nice to meet you : ) If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Jussy.

Who is your friend!? *Stares*

I'm October nice to meet you : ) If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi October! Thanks for the welcome. Her real name is Diana, but she's not the Admin...at least I don't think O_o. But I don't know her username on here yet.

Hello Viv :D

It is meeeeee <3

Welcome to Iwaku, glad you checked it out :)