Hey there!

T

TGG

Original poster
Hey guys! I'm TGG, you can call me that, or T, whichever you prefer. Or call me whatever else you like, I really don't care lol

I'm new to the site, but not new to roleplaying. I got into roleplaying probably 6 years ago (give or take) from a site called Howrse (Which actually has nothing to do with roleplaying but people do it anyway lmao) and then started on GoodReads a couple years later. Both sites have become less and less active other than kids who post constantly post one liners, so I have now ventured out into the great unknown to find some new partners.

I generally write mostly fantasy and some sci fi. I don't do much with realistic plots as I tend to get pretty bored with them pretty quickly. I am open to all sorts of mature content EXCEPT sex. I do not write any sort of sexual content, so if it has to be there, it's gotta be implied. I'm open to MxF, MxM, and FxF pairings, though I have very little experience with FxF.

I'll probably be posting in the requests area shortly, look for me there for more info!

That's all for now!

Or call me whatever else you like, I really don't care lol

Do you want to be called Bob? This is how you get called Bob!

I'm confident you'll find something suitably tasty in the requests area! Welcome!

Do you want to be called Bob? This is how you get called Bob!

I'm confident you'll find something suitably tasty in the requests area! Welcome!
Lmao sure, call me Bob if you like xD

I sure hope so! I've already posted there so hopefully I'll get some responses soon. And I'll be browsing through more when I get the chance as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Aero Blue
Welcome to Iwaku!
I feel like the name Howrse rings a bell somewhere in the depths of my mind but I can't quite pin it down. It's jingling around in the same pocket where I stored my brief stint on ChickenSmoothie though, hmm.
Anyway, not writing about sex is totally fine here and we have plenty of members who don't so I think you'll still be able to find some great partners! You also have the advantage that, if you don't write sexual content, you have the bluestar (under 18) as well as redstar (18+) members to write with.

Good luck and happy roleplaying!