1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey There!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MorbidDarkness, Oct 8, 2012.

1. My name is Scarlett but I prefer to go by a variety of other nicknames such as; Ember, NME, Morbid, Dark, Darkness or NightmaresEmber. I am a 16-soon to be 17 year old female that enjoys most genres of roleplay. However I have an extreme preferance for Fantasy, Adventure, Sci-fi and Action roleplaying.

I tend to play a large mix of characters; often ranging from dark and semi-depressing to hyperactive and happy. My characters tend to have a wide range of personalities and I always enjoy giving them some sort of mental or physical disability to cope with as I find it makes them more interesting.

I really hope I can get into the groove here and enjoy roleplaying with the rest of you. ^^

2. Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you. I think NighmareEmber is a cool name, I dig it.

Hope to see you in some RPs soon!