Hey, there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kahnzuu

Original poster
Hi, I'm Kahn. I've been into roleplaying since I was really young. I was looking for rp forums a while ago, and this one seemed perfect during closed registration (A lot of people with the same roleplaying interests as I have, AND it's not blocked for being videogame-oriented by my school's filter. Naic.). I decided to check on it today, and I found that registration was reopened for a while, which is awesome. I hope to have a fun time here!

Hi, Kahn! Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm glad you checked in. We've got registration open long-term now! If you need any help, I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. <3

Hihi Kehn! ^o^ I'm glad you could finally join!

tumblr_m4uyr4gR621r3zat8.gif
Hello! I'm also new. I haven't been roleplaying as long as you though, probably about a year or so - but I do enjoy writing... and dank memes.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay! If you need someone to talk to, roleplay with, need help, or to plot something evil with, I'm that person (and so are many others. ;;)

Howdy! I guess I can give you a proper welcome now! So....

Welcome!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.