Hey There, You Lot

G

GwynnRosen

Original poster
Hey there! My name's Gwyneth, but please, call me Gwynn.
There's not much to tell, but if you haven't already noticed, I happen to adore the fox, as well as others of the canine family, for that matter. I also really like steampunk and the color red/orange.

I've been role-playing since I was fifteen, and I really enjoy it. Never be afraid to PM me if you'd like to role-play, I don't bite.

You can learn plenty more about my preferences on my role-play resume.

I'm really excited to be a part of Iwaku, and it's nice to meet you all.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The resume thing sold me right about here:

I also enjoy wild west themes.

Welcome! ^-^

I also was nosy and read your resume. You seem amazing! Hope you enjoy Iwaku! Happy to rp with you.

Gwynn, I absolutely adore your avatar. O: A steampunk fashion sporting fox! My day is complete.

Also, welcome to Iwaku. ;)

Hello Gwyn, welcome to Iwaku! You seem like an interesting person, and I hope you enjoy your stay ^ ^ !

And I love foxes too, they can be really and yet really vicious.

The resume thing sold me right about here:
Haha, great then. I'm always open for a role-play if you'd ever like one. :D

Welcome! ^-^

I also was nosy and read your resume. You seem amazing! Hope you enjoy Iwaku! Happy to rp with you.
Thanks for the warm welcome, it's much appreciated. Happy to Rp with you as well!

Gwynn, I absolutely adore your avatar. O: A steampunk fashion sporting fox! My day is complete.

Also, welcome to Iwaku. ;)
*Fistpumps*

My day is complete due to completing you day. If that makes ANY sense at all, haha! Thanks. ^_^

Hello Gwyn, welcome to Iwaku! You seem like an interesting person, and I hope you enjoy your stay ^ ^ !

And I love foxes too, they can be really and yet really vicious.
Thanks, lovely!

Reactions: Cirilla
Your welcome feel free to pm me and we can plan ^^

Welcome to the site, Gwynn :D! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Btw, your signature is adorable >w<)/

Foxes for the win! //shot

• Love
Welcome to the site, Gwynn :D! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Btw, your signature is adorable >w<)/

Foxes for the win! //shot
Thanks so much! I know, I randomly found the thing on google a few hours before I made this account and I noticed it was the perfect time to use it, haha! Foxes for the win always. :P

Indeed ^^! To complete your welcome, have a bunch of foxes <3

tumblr_n21igeBJjq1qi4ibzo1_500.gif

pixel_fox_by_dav_19-d56fs16.gif

giphy.gif

chibi_fox_by_vengefulspirits-d3hq7k1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku, Gwen! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around the site. :)

I too love your avatar! Have fun and don't hesitate to asask if you have any questions :D

• Thank You
*Watches the fox spin in circles, gets dizzy and passes out* @____@ welcooooomuuu!

Reactions: GwynnRosen
*Watches the fox spin in circles, gets dizzy and passes out* @____@ welcooooomuuu!
Hahaha! Be glad I didn't use the one I found that flashed several different neon colors within a couple seconds. I figured I might give someone a seizure!