Hey There People, Oh, I Love People!

C

CreedTheChimera

Original poster
Hello there, my name is Christopher, I am from the planet Gallifrey. And YOU are humans! Oh, such facinating creatures, I never get tired of your wacky ideas! I mean, there are plenty of 'out-there' species, but WHOO! You guys definitely take the place for most inginuity, best at parties and best, well, everything. WAIT! ...... You could use a little lesson on 'Ethics', but I won't get into that... *claps* OK! Now, survey time!

What do you prefer to be called?
Creed is fine, Chimera if you don't much like me...
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Well, when I'm a boy, I'm a boy. Though I have regenerated as a woman once, odd to say the least. Hell, I've regenerated into a fish! A fish! It was the best thirteen minutes of my life, that is until a croc snapped me up, not fun. Then there was that one time when I regenerated as the twin of Winston Churchill, man, that was quite a lot of fun! Oh, I'm rambling, aren't I?
How old are you?
Well, In body, I'm a thirteen year old boy at the moment, though my age in human years is closer to about a thousand years.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, I've actually just heard of this site from a guy who suggested it because my other site's down.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I love group RPs! The more the merrier! Though I can do single RPs.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Hmm, never thought about that. Hmm... that'd have to be a yes. I guess...
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) by Nickelback Ft. Kid Rock!

(So, can you tell what my favorite British T.V. show is? XD)

Hello there, my name is Christopher, I am from the planet Gallifrey. And YOU are humans! Oh, such facinating creatures, I never get tired of your wacky ideas! I mean, there are plenty of 'out-there' species, but WHOO! You guys definitely take the place for most inginuity, best at parties and best, well, everything. WAIT! ...... You could use a little lesson on 'Ethics', but I won't get into that... *claps* OK! Now, survey time!

What do you prefer to be called?
Creed is fine, Chimera if you don't much like me...
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Well, when I'm a boy, I'm a boy. Though I have regenerated as a woman once, odd to say the least. Hell, I've regenerated into a fish! A fish! It was the best thirteen minutes of my life, that is until a croc snapped me up, not fun. Then there was that one time when I regenerated as the twin of Winston Churchill, man, that was quite a lot of fun! Oh, I'm rambling, aren't I?
How old are you?
Well, In body, I'm a thirteen year old boy at the moment, though my age in human years is closer to about a thousand years.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, I've actually just heard of this site from a guy who suggested it because my other site's down.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I love group RPs! The more the merrier! Though I can do single RPs.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Hmm, never thought about that. Hmm... that'd have to be a yes. I guess...
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) by Nickelback Ft. Kid Rock!

(So, can you tell what my favorite British T.V. show is? XD)
I've got it. Monty Python Doctor Who. And welcome. And would your other site happen to have the initials 'RPG'? Seeing a few refugees from there running around ever since that crash.

Welcome to Iwaku, Creed.

I like you a lot already so I will most def call you Creed.

I'm October, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Kijin, you are correct. Doctor Who is awesome (10th Doctor has to be my favorite, though Matt's a very close second) and I do come from the RolePlayerGuild site. Don't worry though, I'll still be around on here if the site does get back up and running.

October, pleased to meet you, and I'll be sure to go to you if I do have any questions.

Kijin, you are correct. Doctor Who is awesome (10th Doctor has to be my favorite, though Matt's a very close second) and I do come from the RolePlayerGuild site. Don't worry though, I'll still be around on here if the site does get back up and running.

October, pleased to meet you, and I'll be sure to go to you if I do have any questions.
It's always interesting to see a mixture of two communities I'm a part of. In any case, I hope you have fun while you're here.