Hey there, hi!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

SeaSaltDream

clock towers and ice-cream
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Evenings and Weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice of life, fantasy, horror, modern, fandoms, kdrama, jdrama, supernatural, too many

Hello, it's nice to meet you all.
I'm SeaSaltDream, named after ice-cream, feel free to call me Sea. ^^ (she/her)

I've been roleplaying on and off for about 18 years or so. I started on good ol' Neopets back in the day, moved to Gaia Online, I've had the occasional casual Discord 1x1, but recently I've missed the forum vibe and group roleplays, which has lead me to here. Hi!

I'm UK based, meaning I'm more than likely asleep when you're about! Lol...
I'm most active during evenings and weekends, though I do spend a lot of free time gaming or at the gym, but that doesn't make I won't make time for a good roleplay or seven! I love gushing over characters, sending dumb memes or tiktoks, plotting upon plotting, shipping to hell and back. I'm a serial shipper and I refuse to apologise. c:

Roleplay wise, I love love love slice of life, horror, mystery, romance, darker themes, cute fluff, fantasy, many many fandoms (anime, kdrama, tv shows, books... I could list them but we would be here all year.). I'm into anything really, I think the only think I don't always enjoy is Sci-fi. Idk, the future scares me. :'3
Primarily, I lean towards more mxm or m// based roleplays, but I can be persuaded to indulge in other romance ships.

I look forward to meeting new people and working with you. :3

Hiii! Welcome!

Reactions: SeaSaltDream
giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, SeaSaltDream - not guna lie, read your name and was like mmm pink himalayan salt chocolate.

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names [or blue in my case] so they are easily to track down!

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here : 3

Hey there and welcome to the site! :D :D