Hey there all!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K

Kreska

Original poster
Hi! I am a person and stuff and things and ooohhh goodness it's been too long since I've been on a forum. xD
Fortunately, questionnaires exist!

What do you prefer to be called? Kreska, Kres, or whatever wacky nickname anyone happens to come up with. This username is actually hot off the "hmmmmmmwhatshouldIbethistime" press, so no preference really.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a child of the wind. ... Actually, I'm a guy, but kudos if you get that reference.

How old are you? 20. Still not old enough!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Affirmative. I've been roleplaying for about two years now— it's been more like two and a half since my very first RP post, but I haven't done much in the way of RPing in the past few months, which explains why I'm here. Also here because the community seems nice, but bah, who ever cared about tha—[shot]

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I've only ever been in group roleplays, but one-on-one is intriguing so I'm up for both! Chances are I'll stick with traditional sign-up RPs before branching out into others.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? This is honestly the toughest question of the whole set. I love the rain, but there's also nothing like taking shelter from it with a large cup of coffee.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Nan kai yatte mo, nan kai yatte mo... Airman ga taosenai yo!

Last but not least, my avatar is a 1×1 pixel image because I was out of ideas for avatars, yet didn't want to just leave the default one. Huzzah for indecision!
Well then, be seeing you all around! ^ш^

Yo Kless!

I didn't expect you to follow me here so soon, actually. But welcome, even though I'm still super-new and not in much of a position to welcome people!

oωο

"I cannot defeat Airman" link rip what I WAS listening to

I know you! ошо
Yeah, hey there Vance. And hey, welcoming people is one more step away from being the one who is being welcomed, so.
AHAHAHAHA, TRAP SUCCESSFUL

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!