Hey role-players :P

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A

AuzzieChickXO

Original poster
hey people, I am new to this site but not to roleplay. haven't roleplayed in a very long time though as the site I was using.. shut down I guess. then I came upon this site and I am keen to roleplay! :D :bananaman:

Hiya. I'm new also! This site is pretty poppin so far.

I've always wanted to go to Australia. x)

What genres do you prefer?

Why hello there, Chick from Australia! I welcome you to Iwaku.

You know, since you haven't RPed in a long time, you can do some
Challenges to get your creative juices flowing again.

Can't wait to see you around, enjoy your stay!

And be sure to ask if you need anything. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku!

Along with those challenges, you can try out some activities in the Academy!

They can help you out as well as we have a great mentoring program. =)

Have fun here and if you need any help, feel free to ask!

Welcome new friend of this site! ^^
There is a lot to do at this site and a lot of nice people! :D
You'll be sure to find someplace here.
Don't be a stranger now! ^^v

Hey there and welcome to the site!
Any questions you aren't sure where to bring I'd be happy to take a crack at, I'm finally getting pretty familiar with the site myself!

Thank you very much to all I am very happy that you all left me a message making me feel more safe on this site because to be honest I have no idea where to start role playing and I really want to start as soon as I can, any suggestions? :)

Ps. Australia is amazing :P

Depending on what you would like to do and what your tastes are, there's a variety of places to start. As Juku and Tetsuri stated above, there are challenge rooms and an academy if you feel you want practice. Otherwise, head to the forum main page: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forum.php and look through the nicely colored sections under "Roleplay". Those will vaguely divide the RP's into their appropriate category, so medieval and magic is under fantasy, something akin to Huxley will be in Sci-Fi or the like. So if you know what kind you'd like, click on that board and the next page will have a list of roleplay threads. From that list it's only okay to jump immediately into ones with a tag that say: "Join anytime" in a green color. Otherwise at the top of that page there will be a redundant looking section for "Plot Signups and Discussion". So for example of the original list there is Fantasy. Click on that. It shows Fantasy Sign Ups at the top and a list of currently undergoing RP's below. Click on Fantasy signs up and it will show you an out of character (OOC) thread list where you can ask about plot, if it's okay to join, and etc. This setup is in place for every one of those 6 colorful types off the main page.

Otherwise, if you are unsure, you can go to the "global signups page" which contains all of the previous threads in one page. Stickied at the top of that page is a sign up request list, where you can sign and may be contacted by someone else that reads your request ^^. http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Edit: Depending on whether you want or feel the need to improve on roleplaying, there are mentor and mentor request boards at the top of this page: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

Thank you so much! I actually made my own role play, no one has joined yet but that's fine I am sure it will happen soon enough it's a little hard doing this on an iPad though -.- haha I have found a few I like and are considering joining so I will see where it takes me you have been a great help thank you so very much.

WELCOME.

I DON'T KNOW YOU
AND THIS IS CRAZY
BUT YOU'RE ON IWAKU NOW
SO CALL ME STACI.