HEY OROCHI AND PAOROU, YOU'LL LIKE THIS

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Grumpy, Mar 6, 2010.

1. "I wasn't going to ask about the gown."

2. cool

so next steps:

if you want i can double post and set up the actual battle at hushcobb as the kickoff to the next arc, unless you have some ideas for transitioning the chars to hushcobb

also, we have seeded enough backstory in the IC that we could conceivably run 2 other side stories:

1 the tomorrow men

2 follow the early adventures of crossfire, sam, and jade as hushcobb agents, thus showing how the love dodecahedron formed up, various hunts and missions, and even showing the first entries into the Serums the gave jade her powers and the poor saps that came before her

3. "Look at her Ancestry."

Astorath scratched his chin. "You should train with it. Your body is stronger so you should be able to run faster and jump higher. We can work on it."

4. "Now where is mommy?" *alex said as he held aria tight to him*

5. Kunari looked disappointed by his reaction, "I guess not."

6. I wish I read as often as I used to.

Sob story aside ;'D I'm reading Daggerspell by Katherine Kerr. It's a high fantasy book from a series of many. This is the third time I'm reading Daggerspell, with the intent to complete the whole series.

The premise is quite good in my opinion. It's kind of Game of Thronesy in the sense of Lords and Ladies and royalty (and betrayal and incest and people dying lol) but aside from that, it's much more fantastical. There is magic in the world, or dweomer, and a high importance on wyrd ie what's destined for you by the gods. There are elves and dwarves and other magical beings, yet magic is mostly despised.

The author, btw, was a former DnD roleplayer ^_^

7. That computer crisis is actually still a crisis. Can't recharge my computer, so I'm stuck on my phone.

Just like old times!

8. I have a confession to make

I'M THE ONE WHO CRASHED DISCORD!

*evil laughter*

9. Errr...I will post tomorrow. >.<

10. " Attention ≠ love."

11. SERVE THE GODDESS AND SHE WILL GRANT YOU HOT GIRLS.. AND COOKIES!

12. Ok I'm sure you get the message now.

13. *Clubs Slyen into unconsiousness and drags him into a black van*

14. THE GODDE- *Falls unconcious at this point thanks to the clubbing*

15. I SAY WE RAPE THE GODDESS AND BURN THE COOKIES

16. IN SOVIET RUSSIA, GODDESS RAPE YOU!

17. *Clubs Slyen some more*

STAY UNCONSIOUSNESS DAMMIT.

18. Dammit does anyone have a really small closet that we can stash this guy in?

19. GODDESS RAPING?

I HEARD GODDESS RAPING

Where and how do I sign up?

20. You'll have to finish the Deity raping program first.