Hey, let's talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spring

Original poster
Hi there! My name is Spring. I googled roleplay forums and found Iwaku. The friendly Community 101 page got me really excited to sign up. I can't wait to begin roleplaying here!

Let's get the basics out of the way:

What do you prefer to be called? Spring is fine. If you want to call me by some nickname, that's totally okay!
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a girl, she/her
How old are you? Fifteeeeen
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I would casually RP when I was younger, so I'm not exactly new to it, but this is my first time on a forum made specifically for RPs.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Either is fine, although I'd probably have a hard time keeping up with a very large group.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Making snowmen...and THEN staying in by the fire.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Counting Stars by One Republic, ahaha

I want to get to know people on here! Tell me, if you had to get a tattoo, what would you choose, and why?

Hallo Spring, welcome to the site! >:3 I love Counting Stars. >>

Heya Spring!
Questions about tattoos?
Well....
I want 3.
2 which are quite 100%, but I have one that I want if me and my boyfriend stay together for like 10++++ years :p
the first two are quite simple.
1 is that of an angel. I want the angel to be dressed though. And I want her to have either dark wings, or light wings. But if the wings are one colour, I want her clothes to be opposite. So it'll be both light and dark in the same.
2nd is a portrait of my dog which passed away september 2013 after she was attacked by a german shepard. She is honestly the one reason as to why I am still alive and able to be in society.

3rd is that of a symbol which is important to both me and my boyfriend. So then it'll be a feather pen. Most likely on my hip, or right under my chest.

4th which I am considering is a pin-up girl sitting in a coctail glass, on a bike, or on a cupcake.
Yes, I am a female and still want a pin-up girl on me that is either in just underwear or more or less naked :p

How about you? Tattoos? info info!

Hallo Spring, welcome to the site! >:3 I love Counting Stars. >>
Hello, Diana! It's a great song, indeed.

Heya Spring!
Questions about tattoos?
Well....
I want 3.
2 which are quite 100%, but I have one that I want if me and my boyfriend stay together for like 10++++ years :p
the first two are quite simple.
1 is that of an angel. I want the angel to be dressed though. And I want her to have either dark wings, or light wings. But if the wings are one colour, I want her clothes to be opposite. So it'll be both light and dark in the same.
2nd is a portrait of my dog which passed away september 2013 after she was attacked by a german shepard. She is honestly the one reason as to why I am still alive and able to be in society.

3rd is that of a symbol which is important to both me and my boyfriend. So then it'll be a feather pen. Most likely on my hip, or right under my chest.

4th which I am considering is a pin-up girl sitting in a coctail glass, on a bike, or on a cupcake.
Yes, I am a female and still want a pin-up girl on me that is either in just underwear or more or less naked :p

How about you? Tattoos? info info!

That's very interesting! You've thought quite a bit about which tattoos you want.
(I'm sorry about your dog, by the way. I, too, lost my dog last year--he had cancer. We still miss him every day.)

As for my own tattoos... well, I've always thought those white ink lace designs are cool. If I ever get one, it'll probably be at the back of my neck.

Welcome to Iwaku Spring!

I don't really have to say if I got tattoos because I already have them.

1- On my upper back right below my neck in between my upper shoulder blades I have an elemental convergence of Fire and Water. I am an Aries but I also have a lot of Scorpio traits in my birth chart. I've been told I am a very dangerous combination of my Arian Fire and my Scorpio water.

2- The words "Viva Per Oggi" on the back of my neck. It means "Live for Today" in Italian and it is a memorial for my grandmother.

3- On my right deltoid I have a wolf howling at the moon. Not only representing my father but also my Native American heritage which I get from him.

4- I have a rose vine that wraps around my left bicep. It is a memorial to my mother who passed away just this year. I actually just got this one finished yesterday. My mom had a rose vine tattoo that wound in between the vertebrata of her spine going over her right should and ending on the top of her breast.

And lastly

5- I have the Assassin's Creed Symbol on the inside of my right forearm right below the... Inside of my elbow? I guess that's how we describe that part of our body? lol

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Oh a question :D

A tattoo huh ?

If I ever had 'one', I would gradually cover my whole body with my characters and stories, from the awesome to the epic xD

Hope you find some awesome stories to partake in though, there are never a loss of those ^^

Thanks for your replies, everyone! It's great getting to know a little something about you all.

Welcome to Iwaku!

I don't have any tattoos myself, because I'm not much for them or piercings. However, if I did, it'd probably be a gear on my shoulder blade. The reason I'd do that is because I constantly try to solve my problems with machinery of one kind or another. I'd also show to me that every little piece has it's place, no matter how small.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.