Hey IWAKU!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
B

Belv

Original poster
Hey everyone, or at least anyone who feels like reading this. :) You can call me Belv or Bev. I have RPed for 10 years now, on and off, but more chat room based so forum life is a little different for me. I have no clue how this forum works, but I'm looking for some awesome 1 on 1 rp's. I RP both male and female characters, but male is the easiest for me. Although I used to love fantasy plots, I'm really just settling into realistic human, romance type rp's... Maybe its boring some people, but if you'd be interested in starting one just pm me or something!

On another note, I'm excited to have found this site, and look forward to making some stories with you all. :D

Well, welcome, Belv, to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Welcome to Iwaku - we're not all mad, you know. Just most of us.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you want to RP or chat, drop me a line. Site queries would probably be best handled by staff, but I'll do what I can.

Welcome to Iwaku, Belv! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. There's always someone willing to help, okay! And I'm sure you'll find someone, put a request up or snoop around the cbox! They usually have a mass-RP thing going on once a month with some theme in place that I'm sure you'll love. :)