1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey, Iwaku. Its been a while, but I'm back.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Searin, Oct 17, 2013.

1. I'm Searin. I was here before. And then I left. But now I'm back.
    Its been around a year, stuff happened and I kind of forgot about this site for a while.

So, I figured, with my return an' all, first thing to do is to post here and let everyone know I'm back. Even though I wasn't that well known the first time I was here.
    So basic info:
    I've been rping for around six and a half years, so I know what I'm doing.
    I do one liners to semi para.
    I only rp as a guy. Even though I'm a girl.
    I have an entire universe built around my favourite character.
    If you want, you can see my wix for my characters or the weebly for the 'verse.

Guess that's it. So, I hope to be rping with someone soon.
    Uh, bye.

[Edit]
    I should probably mention that I really don't like group rps. And I would prefer to rp with someone, or multiple people, one on one.

2. Well it's a good thing we have a One[x]One section then! :D
    You can do partner requests as well ;)

PS, welcome back!

3. Welcome back to Iwaku. You may remember me as... Ah, who am I kidding, nobody remembers me.
    This is where I'd put something to scare the newbies, but you're not a newbie, so there's not really much I can say.

Anyway, if you need anything, just drop me a line.

4. Welcome back Searin! I hope you'll find Iwaku even better since your last visit. Lots of things around for you to enjoy :)

5. Welcome back, Searin. >:3 we're always glad when someone comes back.