Hey I am open to anyone

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
M

MrsSmileyKick

Original poster
Hi there, I am open to anyone who would be interested to do a role play with me. I do every type, femmeslash, slash and boyxgirl so don't be afraid to ask, I love doing all types of pairing from masterxslave to teacherxstudent to just simple highschool romance, I can be as mature as you want and I can at least post a paragraph because now the holidays are going to come to an end and I have GCSE exams coming up so I will try to post as often as I can I hope some of you are interested so post here or pm me :)Thanks for taking up your time and good day

what pairing and type? love your signature by the way lol

I also love my signature. xD

Anyway, how 'bout... a highschool romance? Or do you like any taboo stuff you'd like to try?

what's taboo? A high school romance sounds awesome

Y'know, BrotherxSister, blah blah blur.

Alright, so, what kind of setting would you like? As in, how should a romance be set?

sounds interesting never tried it but willing to, high school setting, they could hate each other at school but then have feelings at home maybe, any ideas

I didn't say we had to do BrotherxSister, but I'm guessing your willing to try it.

And something a bit more distant would be great for my tastes. How 'bout, CousinxCousin?

I hope this is still open! I was gonna reply about an hour ago but my iwaku wouldn't let me. Anyway, I have an rp I would like to do. It would be a masterxslave rp. The master could be a boy or girl and could be a vampire or human. I'll give you the plot if you're interested!