Hey howdy hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al Rivers

Original poster
Since I'm, ah, at a loss of words at the moment (homework, blah), I'm going to dish out answers to the survey to say hi. c:

What do you prefer to be called? Al. Rivers is fine too, though.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl.
How old are you? 17—but so close to 18!
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep. c:
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Single partner.
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Since I've yet to actually sit under cherry blossoms... I'm going with running through grassy meadows.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? December, 1963 (Oh, What A Night) by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons!

(LATE DECEMBER BACK IN '63, WHAT A VERY SPECIAL TIME FOR ME, AS I REMEMBER, WHAT A NIGHT) (YOU KNOW, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME) (OH, WHAT A NIGHT! HYPNOTISING, MESMERISING ME, SHE WAS EVERYTHING I DREAMED SHE'D BE, SWEET SURRENDER, WHAT A NIGHT!)

Well, there I go for now. Nice meetin' you all, and I'm looking forward to writing with you!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!
Heheh, thanks for the welcome! I do hope to enjoy my stay here, and to get back in hype in roleplaying!

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome.

Everybody gives me food

I expect food.

Srsly.

Hallo Al! Welcome to the community! :D

You've no food?

Who are you.

How did you thwart my master plan so easily.

Well damn.

Internet logic says we must fight now.

I'll meet you at an undescribed location at an miscellaneous date and time be there on that unspecified day or be a common quadrilateral.

>|

Well damn.

Internet logic says we must fight now.

I'll meet you at an undescribed location at an miscellaneous date and time be there on that unspecified day or be a common quadrilateral.

>|
Consider the challenge accepted. B]

Welcome! ~{^.^}~
Dive into some superb roleplays and have funnn.
Maybe we could roleplay sometimee c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Al Rivers
You laughed...

At The Megas?

Oh buddy.,

Thats it.

I'ma send your ASS to H -E -Double Hockey sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.