Hey hey!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
H

haybalebarn

Original poster
Yo! I'm Hay, and after browsing a bit after finding this site, I must say I'm impressed! I look forward to being a part of this community, recently I've been rather roleplay starved. x.x

What do you prefer to be called? Typically I go by Hay, although calling me by the full haybalebarn is fine as well. I've also had someone call me HBB before... Anything goes with me!
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Male.
How old are you? 17, set to be 18 rather soon now.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Oh boy, I've been roleplaying for 5 or so years now... it's been a while. I won't bore anyone who happens to read this with all the history of where I've been, but short story is I've done some forum roleplay as well as quite a bit of fantasy minecraft roleplay servers, even being a moderator for 1 or 2 of those.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I tend to prefer group, although I wouldn't be adverse to a single partner.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Erm... I would say I enjoy just going outside and sitting in the snow. Especially if there's wind. I like cold and wind, and why would I want to mess up the natural beauty of snow by leaving a bunch of footsteps all over the place?
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Well, I'm listening to a livestream right now, and apparently it's some sorry of Drum and Bass remix of Heart Attack by Demi Lovato... I think I'd have a heart a attaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAACK~! Hmm, it's actually kinda fun to sing out loud...

It's actually kinda late.... I think I'll get some sleep a poke around in the morning, see you people then!

Just when I thought I was going to like you, fellow seventeen-going-on-eighteenie, you just have to like winter. :c I'm more of a summer girl- really, if it isn't eighty, I'm not comfortable. XD
Fortunately this is the internet and our love of different weather shouldn't matter much, haha. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here. If you have any stupid questions you're too embarrassed to post publicly, feel free to PM me about them. If I don't know the answer, I'll probably know someone who does. ^^

Hi there new guy! >:3 Welcome to the site.

Hey, thinks for the welcome guys.

Sabine, over 80 all the time? Gross! Heat just isn't my thing, it's too... hot. Actually, I guess that's kinda obvious. I'm not sure if we can be friends either, I'm not sure I can trust someone who likes the summer, who knows, they might wear off on me!