Hey! Hey, you! Hey, you, the one with the face! Yeah, hi :)

• Thread starter emmalee.dreamer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emmalee.dreamer

Original poster
So hi there. I go be emma or em, and am excited to play with all of you. I used to roleplay on a daily basis before life got in the way and recently have started to miss the practice. I typically enjoy fantasy and have a couple characters that I use as a basis. I will be setting up their profiles soon.

Let's see, a little about me. I'm about to be married to a beautiful woman(I'm gay, but it's a secret ;) ) and I just turned 21. I love meeting new people and having new discussions, but more than anything else I love getting to know people through their writing. So let's make art together!

Sincerely,
E.L.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Welcome to Iwaku! :)

Hi Emma~! Welcome to Iwaku, and congratulations. I hope you have a great time here with us, and a very happy marriage to you and your partner! ^6^ Here's a bucket of rainbows~

Welcome! I hope you have fun while here!

Thank you all for the well wishes! I am sure that I will. Right now, I am working on making the perfect character. Do any of you have tips on the best way to become active on your site? It's most definitely difficult to get around.

Status
Not open for further replies.