1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey hey! SpeckledStripes here! :)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SpeckledStripes, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I'm new so I'm just gonna' introduce myself and have at it! =3

Hi, I'm SpeckledStripes Ir Bre. I'm 14 an I live in Indiana so that's eastern time I believe. I have a big family so I'm semi forced to be sociable. Lol.

I LOVE drawing and writing and anime. And music is my life blood. Video games are my hobby (besides drawing) and I see myself as a confident bubbly person. So don't be afraid to ask me questions.

personally I think Hetalia, black butler, young justice, and Psych are some of the best shows out there. :)

I'm an America, but some times I REALLY lose my temper. But don't worry, I won't bring it out on you people.

I'm not the best role-player but I try. I hope to make good friends here and have fun.

Chow! ;D

• Love Love x 1
  2. AYEEE

A warm welcome to Iwaku, Stripes(I hope it's alright to call you that, if you don't have a different name you prefer! :D I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever need a helping hand around, feel free to shoot me a message~

Also, video games, art, music, and writing are great! :3

3. Thanks! And stripes is cool! Thank you =D

4. My pleasure. :bsmile:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.