Hey, hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lee

Original poster
Hello, I'm new to forum roleplaying but I'm not new to roleplay in general.

I've been roleplaying for six years. The site I used previously for writing with others is Tumblr, so please bear with me while I get used to this! If you have any advice, I'd like to hear it.

As for what I'd like, I love 1x1 threads and group roleplays. I like a lot of genres that includes the dramatic plot twists (I'm a sucker for those), Marvel, fantasy and adventure, etc. For characters, I love exploring different backgrounds and archetypes. I'm flexible for that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to starting on this site. If you want to chat or rp, feel free to send me a message. Thank you. :)

Hi there! :D Welcome to the community!

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku! I personally could never really get into Tumblr roleplays but transitioning onto Iwaku shouldn't be too bad ^^

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku! I personally could never really get into Tumblr roleplays but transitioning onto Iwaku shouldn't be too bad ^^
Thank you so much. ^^ Ah yeah, it's gotten difficult to remain there for roleplaying so I thought I should try other things. I'm still checking everything out here. :,)

Status
Not open for further replies.