Hey guys ;)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C

Chess

Original poster
Hey guys!

I've been roleplaying on different forums for the entirety of my roleplay life and suddenly came across this place and figured I'd give it a try!

A little about me, I'm a 24 year-old college student studying Animation. I also work at a mechanic shop during the day restoring motorcycles and cars, at night I attend classes and draw naked people, and uh, on days without class, I work at Gamestop as a Game Advisor selling video games to the masses :DD I also draw concept art for indie games per comission. I have art samples of my characters that I'll be posting up in a bit.

I like Anime, Video Games, Sci-Fi, Ancient Civilizations, Alchemy/Blood Magic & Violence. I also like romance but only when the characters are badass, soft chick-flicks make me sleepy.

As for roleplay I've been roleplaying on and off since I was 13, my interests have changed and grown since then. I'm super super flexible with roleplays, but most of my interests involve mecha, sci-fi, dark magic, and gritty cityscapes. I also do renaissance/ancient civilizations but with a touch of war and conquer, and some revolutionary inventions and weaponry.

I do well with onexone rps, and small groups? Most of the large group rps I've been in have sizzled and died. :>

I have onexone rps that have gone on for 1,000+ replies, so if anyone wants an rp example of my writing feel free and I'll send a few :)

Nice to meet you all!

Well hello there Chess, welcome to the site! :D

Hey! Nice to meet ou! :D

Hopefully I can get started on some awesome rps~

Welcome brother/sister to iwaku!!!