Hey guys ;)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chess, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Hey guys!

I've been roleplaying on different forums for the entirety of my roleplay life and suddenly came across this place and figured I'd give it a try!

A little about me, I'm a 24 year-old college student studying Animation. I also work at a mechanic shop during the day restoring motorcycles and cars, at night I attend classes and draw naked people, and uh, on days without class, I work at Gamestop as a Game Advisor selling video games to the masses :DD I also draw concept art for indie games per comission. I have art samples of my characters that I'll be posting up in a bit.

I like Anime, Video Games, Sci-Fi, Ancient Civilizations, Alchemy/Blood Magic & Violence. I also like romance but only when the characters are badass, soft chick-flicks make me sleepy.

As for roleplay I've been roleplaying on and off since I was 13, my interests have changed and grown since then. I'm super super flexible with roleplays, but most of my interests involve mecha, sci-fi, dark magic, and gritty cityscapes. I also do renaissance/ancient civilizations but with a touch of war and conquer, and some revolutionary inventions and weaponry.

I do well with onexone rps, and small groups? Most of the large group rps I've been in have sizzled and died. :>

I have onexone rps that have gone on for 1,000+ replies, so if anyone wants an rp example of my writing feel free and I'll send a few :)

Nice to meet you all!
  2. Well hello there Chess, welcome to the site! :D
  3. Hey! Nice to meet ou! :D

Hopefully I can get started on some awesome rps~
  4. Welcome brother/sister to iwaku!!!