Hey guess what

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ThatOneGeek, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Name: Astorath Rex

Type of Angel: Archangel of the Purple Flame.

Appearance: Astorath has Long black hair, usually held in a ponytail, and purple eyes. He stands at about 2m (6.5ft). He looks like a young man in his early 20's.

Abilities: As the Archangel f Uriel's house, Astorath has a strong connection to his flame and the visions it brings. Though he doesn't actively pursue combat, He is a master swordsman and an expert in ancient runes.

Brief History: Astorath likes to seclude himself from most of the other angels, aside from other oracles and archangels, and usually prefers to let others be and solve their own issues.Those close to him know that he is kind and often gives advice, but is also mischevious and will do something iff it amuses him.

2. [​IMG]

I'll give you a bear hug.

3. Don't worry, I can bear it!

4. Modern General
    Name:
    Tobias Rend
    Nicknames/Alias:
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    Ethnicity:
    American

Modern Personality
    Spoiler

Personality: Tobias is man of focus and ambition, even over-reaching in regards to the latter. Failure being viewed as an unacceptable weakness, Tobias isn't above befriending people to advance himself or his goals. He draws amusement from manipulating others according to his designs. He often has many 'friends' and is to a degree a social butterfly. Tobias is very much the type to listen twice as often as he speaks and his words are often honeyed. Playing two sides against the middle was a game he learned as a child and one he's slowly mastered in time. He is the type that once someone has outlived their usefulness to him, he discards them like trash, viewing them as not worth his time. He always sees himself as the smartest man in the room.

Personality strengths:
    Unbreakable under pressure. Always one step ahead, he is constantly planning. Masterful Tactician/Strategist. Able to evaluate situations without emotion.

Personality weaknesses:
    Ruthless ambition.
    Success. Intelligence. Power. Manipulating others. Predators of the Animal Kingdom.
    Dislikes:
    Cold weather. Rain. Stupidity. Ignorance. Narrow-minded/Short-sighted individuals.
    Hobbies:
    Chess, Solitaire
    Quirks:
    Infrequently flicks the tip of his tongue out to wet his lips when deep in thought.

Modern Appearance:
    Spoiler

[​IMG]

Body type:
    Slender-toned
    Hygiene:
    Well-maintained. Takes pride especially in his scent.
    Skin tone:
    Peach/Average
    Height:
    6ft
    Weight:
    185 lbs.
    Hair style/color:
    Black
    Eye color:
    Teal-Green
    Cloth style:
    Collared, button-up shirt with a different color shirt underneath it, tucked into jeans or cargo pants. Tennis shoes.
    Notable features:
    Several small burn scars along the back of his neck

Modern Abilities
    Spoiler

Skills:
    Basic First-aid. Carpentry. Survivalist. Sewing. Botany.
    Physical strengths:
    Ambidextrous. High-pain Threshold.
    Physical weaknesses:
    Lack of combat experience. Susceptible to the cold(mild or brisk weather might feel chilly to him)

Modern History
    History
    :
    Living with an abusive father who also simultaneously was a real estate magnate was not the most healthy environment for a growing boy. His mother passed away when he was very young and his father used her death as fuel for his ambitions and the event was a catalyst for nearly two decades of abuse. His father's sudden death while driving under the influence shocked the community and state, the event also left Tobias as the legal heir to the fortune he'd amassed in his vast career. Little did the world know Tobias had orchestrated his father's demise, simply moving another pawn from the game board. In recent years, Tobias has experienced all that polite society has to offer and is constantly manipulating others to further his own ambitions.
    Relationships:
    Lucine - An investment in his eyes. He works diligently to remain in Lucine's good graces as he sees benefit in their continued friendship.
    Alexis - A mutually beneficial relationship, the duo oddly fill in blanks in each other's psyche'. Tobias finds him interesting and believes there is much to learn from each other.

Norindul General
    Spoiler

Name:
    Unchanged
    Nicknames/Alias
    :
    N/A
    Unchanged
    Sexuality
    :
    Unchanged
    Species:
    Human
    Role:
    The Serpent

Norindul Personality: Unchanged

Norindul Abilities:
    Spoiler

Skills:
    Unchanged
    Physical strengths:
    Unchanged
    Physical weaknesses:
    Unchanged
    Magical abilities:
    Siphoning
    Magical strengths:
    N/A
    Magical weaknesses:
    N/A

Norindul Race

Racial skills:
    Racial strengths:
    Racial weaknesses:
    Other key features:

Norindul Inventory
    Weapons:
    Cloths/armor:
    Accessories:
    Trinkets:
    Other equipment:
    Currency:
    Norindul History
    Important events:
    Relationships:

Misc
    Theme song
    :

Battle theme:

Voice:
    Other:​

5. Try booze instead! It's healthier and you can mix it with something....well, you'll smell alcohol, but who cares when yer drunk?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txvp-avuSv4"]YouTube- Alkaholiks - Only when I'm drunk[/ame]

6. YOU DISAPPOINT ME YET AGAIN, WENDU.

[​IMG]

7. Shut up, whore.

Orochi and I need to get drunk.

GET SOME JOHNNY WALKER IN THERE YOU HOMO.

Oh yeah, your language is funny too.

8. That sounds great!

9. You're okay as long as you do not damage, destroy, maim, kill, or permanently alter him in any way, shape, or form, however tattoos are okay as long as they are not on the forearms or visible when wearing a short sleeve shirt.

10. Good morning, ya'll. Hope everyone has a good day today.

11. THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ALCOHOL AND PEOPLE WHO ENJOY IT.

[​IMG]

IN SOVIET RUSSIA,

[​IMG]

VODKA DRINKS YOU!​

12. You should tell that to my friend.

13. Oh yes, I am aware. Of the tattoos, anyways. Him becoming a marine has forced me to learn a lot about military stuff.

I'm damn proud of my marine, just wish his MOS wasn't sooo...

He's a Combat Correspondent.

A journalist.

A f*cking journalist!!

facepalm

14. [​IMG]

If he has said something like this in the past, then... well...

15. i reiterate the image i posted above.

16. DISH THWEAD ISH OVA POWARD

DISH THWEAD BE ALL AHBOWT MAIKO BAISUN NOW

[​IMG]

OVAPOWARD

17. OH MAI GAWD

OVAHPOWAD

18. WENDU KEEPS DISAPPOINTING ME D: D: D:

19. This is the first time I went to Iwaku to drown my sorrows in lulz... and all I got was a facepalm instead.

UNIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSE! ;_;