1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey all...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vexor, Sep 5, 2013.

1. New to the site, but not to role-playing. Just went with the first rp site I found that wasn't blocked by the school web filter. Some of you might know me from other sites (FurAffinity, A.F.T.E.R., etc.) if you do, yes, I have been in therapy for pathological lying and what seems to be mild insanity so, few worries. Just don't mess with me and I won't mess with you. Also, I generally won't post much outside of a few certain situations, just a heads-up so you don't wonder what takes so long.

2. Hello and welcome~ Iwaku is a really friendly place with tons of great people, so you shouldn't have to worry about people 'messing' with you! ^^ If you -do- have a problem with any member, just make sure you PM a Staff member (those with dark blue names) and they will be able to handle it!

Anyways, I'm glad to see you've arrived here! ^^ I hope you have fun posting your ideas and playing them out! If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me and I will help as much as I can! ^^