Hey all!

M

MetaGiga

Original poster
Hi there. I'm MetaGiga, but you can call me Meta. I've been on here a little while, but I realized that I haven't introduced myself.

I've been RPing for about ten years now, but that's just making it sound good. I started RPing seriously for about three or four years. The rest were years of cringe-worthy asterisks roleplays. I can assure you, I'm definitely far from those now.

I'm a really nice person, but I can get easily discouraged and my low self esteem can get the best of me sometimes. But if I really am confident in myself, I can get things posted without being as worried about it. Overall, I'm friendly and I love to roleplay!

I only have a handful of OCs, but I put my blood, sweat, in tears into developing them. My true strength, however, is roleplaying canon characters in fandoms. It makes up for my lack of OCs!

At the moment, I'm not in any roleplays, but I've been wanting to be a part of one. I haven't had much luck though. The one I created took off like a rock and the one I recently joined has yet to start. If you all have an interesting RP that has a crossover of multiple fandoms and you're willing to take me in, I'd love to!

Heya MetaGiga!

Welcome to Iwaku! It takes a lot of talent to write canon characters, so that's pretty cool :D I hope you find a roleplay soon to sate your itch!

Hey Meta! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. It's rare to meet someone who is super comfortable playing canon characters. I am fairly comfortable writing them as well, since I got started doing fandom RP on fanfiction forums a million years ago, but I only am interested in doing so for very few fandoms.

The big crossover RP premise is fairly popular, so look around and I think you'll manage to find something! I also know there is at least one Danganronpa RP going on.

Let me know if I can ever help you with anything!