Hey ._.

D

Dark Demon334

Original poster
Hello residents of this strange and mysterious, thats full of wonder and what not. (did i nail that Hook or what)
Lol, anyway I'm DarkDemon, My real name is Armel. I'm of 17 years of age. i live somewhere along the East coast of the Us.... it seem that i don't know what other personal information you want from me, but i'm happy answer any questions you may have. well it depends on the question of course, not going going to give you my bank card.

I go by many names. (at least in my head i do >.>)
i usually go by:
D
DD
Double D
Dark
Demon
you can also call me:
Ribbon (i also go by the name Ribbon Fighter)
Ku~ (only one friend calls me this but you're welcome to also)

i've been roleplaying for sometime now, i'm coming from a site that went into a downward spiral after a series of events, know i find it hard to find inspiration to roleplay there. my friend told me about this site and i decided to check you guys out, and i'm really liking it so far.

Blah i'm bad with introductions. XD

i look forward to roleplaying with you guys :D

Regards,
-insert nickname of choosing here-​

P.S.
Now where My friend Manga.... MANGA!!!!!! Come here and and give me a hug, cause i'm slightly scared

Darkdemo! >:3 Welcome to the community!

-Flies in through wall- *cough* *cough* They replaced the walls with drywall. Welcome... to... Iwaku... x.x

Hello residents of this strange and mysterious, thats full of wonder and what not. (did i nail that Hook or what)
Lol, anyway I'm DarkDemon, My real name is Armel. I'm of 17 years of age. i live somewhere along the East coast of the Us.... it seem that i don't know what other personal information you want from me, but i'm happy answer any questions you may have. well it depends on the question of course, not going going to give you my bank card.

I go by many names. (at least in my head i do >.>)
i usually go by:
D
DD
Double D
Dark
Demon
you can also call me:
Ribbon (i also go by the name Ribbon Fighter)
Ku~ (only one friend calls me this but you're welcome to also)

i've been roleplaying for sometime now, i'm coming from a site that went into a downward spiral after a series of events, know i find it hard to find inspiration to roleplay there. my friend told me about this site and i decided to check you guys out, and i'm really liking it so far.

Blah i'm bad with introductions. XD

i look forward to roleplaying with you guys :D

Regards,
-insert nickname of choosing here-​

P.S.
Now where My friend Manga.... MANGA!!!!!! Come here and and give me a hug, cause i'm slightly scared

Hi and welcome and stuffs! I'm gonna go ahead and make the double D joke cause you know if I don't then the males are gonna make it.

"lol, double d, like boobs"

Okay, joke made, anyway welcome to the site (I'm new too) and let's hope for many friends!

Welcome to Iwaku! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a great time here on Iwaku. Everyone always seems to fit right in once they join. Anyways, have a nice stay on this insane, yet lovely site! *throws confetti*

Suuuup, Dubba D! Welcome to Iwaku! :D

Eyy Double D! You made it!!!

*hugs and noogies*

Fear not, for the community is vast, and much friendlier than ye olde forums. Let's get rping soon!

Yo Demon welcome to iwaku. Nice to meet you and hope ya like it here.Personally I liked your Greeting and think it came out well.Any how it's a pleasure bro.

Thank you for the warm welcoming. ^_^ i feel like i fit in quite well.