Hetlia World RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aryk Jay Ichijou

(Hetalia World RP for all my fellow Hetalians out there!!! We accept both Fem! Characters, 1p and 2p characters. If it is already taken of if you don't know if it is taken please ask~~! No real rules however if you want to turn something into smut please make sure to either keep it pg13 or message that person privately. Thank you~~)

Alfred, aka America, looks at everyone in the meeting. "The world conference can commence!!!" The loud man said to get everyone's attention even though it was, for the most part, quiet. "Alright dudes and dudettes, so listen up! I know things haven't been the best between all of us. But hey, today I think that it's time to change that!" He took a ruler from the chalk board and pulled down the world map that is now covered by a picture of multiple exercises for bonding, "So here's the deal! We are each going to be in groups of whatever number but everyone must be in a group! We shall do each of these exercises for a whole week! If anyone fails to do so the 'captain' of the group will write on this bored a frowny face! If you pass it then the 'captain' of the group will draw a smiley face! Any questions?" Alfred slapped the ruler into his hand, looking around AF every single country.

Status
Not open for further replies.